Friday, June 11

completing him summer challenge

I have been following Women Living Well blog for sometime now. LOTS of good information, encouragement and biblical teaching on homemaking, being a wife, etc!! When she first mentioned the summer challenge, I thought, "Oh that sounds interesting, I would like that, I probably won't be able to do it, etc. etc" Some how I missed the first post to get us started this summer, but when I previewed the summer schedule, I thought "maybe I could do that... it would definitely be worth a try", so here goes...




I may not remember to post on Mondays, but hopefully I will do each "assignment" in the right week! :) Here is her video to start off the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...