Tuesday, September 30

Five Minute Friday: Because




Because I can't get it out of my head, because I really love making homemade cards, because there is something so wonderfully, incredibly encouraging about sending AND receiving snail mail... because I want to be like all the cool kids! I just might be making an attempt to join #write31days for October... which may or may not be a good idea, because it's only 4 days away and I haven't written a single post, I just have a million ideas floating around in my head.



I read this week that there are three things needed to be as successful blogger
Get Organized
Stay Focused
Believe in Yourself

(seriously, go visit my friend, Debi and sign up for her newsletters, she rocks!) and because I want to be one of those, I'm going to use the month of October to work on that--in between my readings of medieval epics for World Lit and my practicing and rehearsing and memorizing for my Oral Interp class... and in between mothering and housework and being a wife and a friend and the crazy day to day and trying to glorify God in all that I do.

So come back and hang out with me for the month of October ...because I want to write and I want to make new cards and I want to show you cards I've made and cards I love... and because I would love some feedback on my cards (and maybe a purchase or two).

So what do you say? will you join me on this journey? I have no idea what it will look like, but I would love to see it be an interactive journey, because I have this great idea for a giveaway at the end of the month...

Who is with me??? Stick around for 31 days (more or less... most likely less) of Handmade cards

31 Days of Handmade Cards #whimsicalwords

Pin It!

Day 1: Stationery (not a card)
Day 2: Views equal purchases
Day 3: New stamps, new ideas
Day 4: What are you learning?
Day 5: Stuck in a birthday card rut
Day 6: One of a kind fall cards
Day 7: Go Team!
Day 8: Simple Card Tutorial




4 comments:

  1. Go you!!! I knew that there was no way I could attempt the 31 Days this year. You can do this. Excited to see what you show. Hope to make it here for most of them. Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for cheering me on! It means so much!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a snail mailer too :) I look forward to reading your posts. This is my first 31 Days challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! Hoping to share some great ideas for snail mail this month!

      Delete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...