Thursday, June 17

Repitition

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Repetition

Another card making challenge from 365 Cards ~to use repetition in your card... 3 of the same word, 3 of the same image!!

I have a stamp set from Stampendous that I was looking forward to using, and knew it would be perfect for this challenge! I LOVE clear stamps and the versatility they bring... the ability to see what I am stamping and what I have already stamped! it makes it so much easier to line stuff up, especially if you are trying to REPEAT a word! :)

Here's a close up of my repeated sentiment!!



Nothing like some extra sunshine to make us celebrate, so that was my repeated image!!



I used a new technique (called Rock and Roll Stamping) from Close to my Heart that I thought worked perfectly for this sunshine (bought from the $1 spot at Target!!)


It is a little too simple for my taste, but I also like it... hopefully someone else will, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...