Thursday, August 5

BlogHop10

Well, I am not sure I am ready for this...  although I have been blogging for 6 years off and on, I don't have a way with words like some do, I am not super inspirational, I have lots of bad days... I am going to stop being so negative now.

Here is what I am...

A daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom of 4
A child of the King (does that make me a princess?)
A crafter, creater, artisan, ...not sure the right word, but I love to make handmade notecards
A friend (I do the best I can, but nobody's perfect)

What you will find here...

posts about my kids
posts about my handmade cards
posts about what God is trying to teach me
posts about great things I read that challenge me
posts with pictures

that's the short, boring version (although that might be the only version there is)

You can follow me on twitter, here
You can see (and buy) my handmade notecards, here
or you can subscribe to my blog (somehow, I don't really know how... let me know if you figure it out)

I am participating in




Go here, to meet other great bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a Princess, His! I'm so glad I stopped here to find your blog. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Blog Hop '10! I've enjoyed visiting your blog--nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most certainly ARE a Princess! You are better with words than you give yourself credit for. I enjoyed your introduction very much. I didn't figure out how to subscribe, but I did click on the "Follow" link in the upper left hand corner of the blog page. I think I'm going to like visiting your blog and reading all you have to say. Even if you don't think you are very good with words. (Can I tell you a secret? I often think the very same thing. Actually, I can get quite green with envy over the posts I read on other blogs.) Thank you for sharing, with little ole' me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Head over to Feedburner and enter your blog address. You will get a url for your own feed link. They also have icons you can get put right into blogger.

    It is nice to "meet" you. I am visiting from the Blog Hop and enjoying it. Stop by my blog anytime. I'd love to have you over :)

    Blessings!
    LaVonne

    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink, love the note cards! Wish I was more creative in that area, I love to scrapbook and do cards, but I'm still learning about cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...