no excuse... just busy! Kids are on Spring Break this week, so I have less computer time... which is a good thing! But I still want to keep counting the gifts that God gives me, so here are some from the last week!
316. soup and fresh baked bread
318. free Kindle books on Amazon... finding out about them on Twitter!
319. watching the fog roll in... and roll out!
320. A warm sunny day to start Spring break
321. going to the park
323. fresh cut french fries
324. squeaky swingsets
325. children getting fresh air
329. serving at the Scranton Rescue Misson
330. having my kids (ages 3, 4, 5, 7) serve drinks and desserts!!
331. getting free Italian ices from Rita's on the First day of Spring
333. getting laundry done... with a machine and a dryer!!
334. funny things my kids say
335. snuggling with my husband!
I am a day late, but I am still counting my gifts with Ann from A Holy Experience