Thursday, October 13

Sharing...

Haven't had much inspiration, or time, or motivation, or topics for blogging lately, so I thought I would just share a few things that I needed this week.  Maybe something can touch your heart as well!!

Just the song I needed today in the car!



and some great blog posts!

From The Gypsy Mama... For the days you want to quit Motherhood.  (Today is NOT one of those days, but I have had plenty and I am SURE I will have more!)  :)

From The Better Mom... Grace in the moment.  Oh, I have been working on giving grace... and receiving grace!!

and From Time Warp Wife... In search of Security. because I can always use some perspective in marriage!


Something I want to make...
a photography light tent

and something I want to make... and then devour!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes

and lastly, one of the beautiful sunrises I enjoyed last week!!



hope you enjoyed what I have been enjoying this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...