I make an effort to post these each day on twitter and facebook, so this may just seem like a repeat of my week. But it is such a good thing to remember the gifts daily... and weekly! These, this counting of the gifts is my praise song to Jesus!
It helps me to refocus to think through my day, to remember what God does for me, that He cares about the little things in my life. So I continue to give thanks. I am so blessed.
July 16 gifts hanging down:628. hummingbird feeder bringing visitors
629. porch swing
630. sunshine in the sky.
July 17 gifts learned:631. how to cook as a new wife 14 years ago
632. my kids learning to love grandpa's pool last week
633. to trust God DAILY
July 18 musical:634. birds chirping
635. listening to KLOVE Radio without my kids in the van
637. music of friendships
July 19 gifts baked:638. the sweets at Panera Bread
639. Pizza for dinner
July 20 in light, dark, shadow641. He is the LIGHT,
642. in Him is no DARKNESS
643. having my kids with me again.
July 21 gifts of story644. my kids stories of their time away
645. that God is writing my story
646. "tell me the story of Jesus"
July 22 gifts understated647. The "bread & wine" of Communion
648. simple tacos for Sunday dinner
649. husband's flirting to relieve tension.
Count with me? share some of your gifts in the comments today?