Monday, October 21

#31Days of Dove Promises-Nineteen

So, I've done it... I hit the #31days slump! I'm surprised I made it as long as I did. When I skipped Friday, I was a little surprised and how easy it was to skip Sunday and how badly I want to skip today... but it's still Monday and I can still spit one out even if I'm not quite on track any more.

It's been a busy month. I over committed myself and now I just want to curl up in a ball and ignore it all! Thankfully, I was able to finish one commitment and now I'm focussing a bit on Allume coming up this weekend! I must take some time to preplan and pre-write some #31days posts or they will not be happening this weekend! I am so looking forward to a time away with old friends and new friends and soon-to-be friends!

I'm also looking forward to a little relaxation... Relaxation by chocolate, and coffee, and friendship and worship, and smilebooth hilarity, and great food and great sessions and just an all around great time!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Pray for me, that in between all the chocolate and fellowship and excitement, I will be able to hear God's voice, too! I know He's gonna be there and I know He has a word for me... more than He can tell me in a Dove Dark Promise!


Community Conversation:  How do you relax? Will I see you at Allume?





Yes, I hope to share one promise every day and will give you a quick link to each day at the bottom of this post. So bookmark it, , or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...