Wednesday was a snow day last week... and not exactly one of my better days, so I give thanks for....
257. second chances
Thursday was our Mom's Group at church... a chance to fellowship with moms, learn from God's Word, get a little break from the kids, so I give thanks for....
261. food and coffee
262. using my "Christmas" platter in January
264. older women living out Titus 2
265. times of prayer
Friday was another day off school, but this one planned, and I give thanks for....
266. chocolate chip muffins for breakfast
268. family movie night
Sunday was Church day, and I give thanks for....
270. Adult Bible Fellowship, testimonies on our last series
271. Worship... "thank you for the cross, Lord... thank you for your nail pierced hands"
272. the start of a church series on the book of Ephesians... reading it in it's entirety!
273. quick and easy grilled sandwiches lunch
274. trying out a "new" cappuccino/espresso machine
275. sitting on my sun porch and sweating (even in January)
276. holding and snuggling my baby girl a little longer than normal... She is going to be THREE this week!!
277. Sunday evening prayer meeting
278. A special order handstamped card...
What a week of blessings... looking forward to the next one and adding more to my list of #1000gifts with Ann Voskamp.
I had to come back and say... you MUST go and read Ann's post today... It's always beautiful, she has such a way with words, and today was no exception! It touched me, and I will definitely be adding her book to my wish list!!
Happy Monday... look for the gifts today!