336. having 3 ladies and 7 kids (plus my 4) over for fun and lunch
337. frozen cookie dough... quick dessert for kids
339. A Tuesday night movie night with the kids (Spring Break)
340. my 5 YO's tender heart
341. finding beauty in a late March snowstorm
343. roads being clear enough for me to make a quick trip to Walmart... by myself!
344. an indoor clothesline for all the snow clothes
345. impromptu dinner with the neighbors
346. brownies... another quick dessert
347. starting to potty train my last little one... (not buying anymore diapers and throwing away my 8YO diaper pail will be future gifts)
348. Starburst jellybeans ... a sugary potty training incentive (I get one each time she's dry, too!)
349. another visit with a friend (and her kids)
351. organizing (and cleaning) my craft room area
352. warm sunshine
353. kids playing well together most of the week of Spring Break
354. FINALLY making some notecards... baby thankyous for my sister's shower next month!
357. eating nobakes with the kids ... at 8:30 at night (still spring break)
358. Crockpot Pizza Soup... delicious!!
360. surviving a whole week without our van... hoping the repair and inspection is finished today!!!
361. borrowing our neighbors car so that the whole family could make it to church
362. a friend being willing to pick up my Kindergartner today...
363. my husband's flexible job, so he can pick up our 2nd grader
(random picture of turkeys... they're back!!)
I love taking Monday's to review the past week and remind myself of all the great things God has done for me!!! Would you like to join me in counting #1000gifts? Join in at A Holy Experience