Friday, April 1

a few of my favorite things!

Five Minute Friday is fast becoming one of my favorite times of the week! Today's entry is almost late, but it's still Friday!!





1. Write for only five minutes. Don’t edit. Don’t over think. Don’t stifle your creativity.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minuter who linked up before you.
It’s invigorating; give it a try and see.

This week's prompt... A few of my favorite things!

START

Counting just lends itself to lists... so in no particular order, here are a few of my favorite things

My ruggedly handsome husband
my four kids, adorable little blondies with blue eyes!
my home provided so wonderfully by God
God's Grace
coffee
Twitter
bacon and fried eggs
date nights
little girls in pigtails
snuggling with my hubby
sunshine and warm weather
a dishwasher ... I might be getting one again
chocolate
making cards
forgiveness
peaceful moments
slippers
blankets
happy endings
great sales
chocolate milk and brownies
toddler kisses and hugs

STOP

5 comments:

  1. Yep, it's still Friday! =)

    God's grace, coffee, Twitter, bacon and eggs... all yes! It's a lovely list of favorites. (visiting from Five Minute Friday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, definitely gets the mind focused on positive things to be thankful for. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my brownies with strawberries. Mmmm. I also like the Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownies. MMMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate along with hugs sounds great! Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got stuck on bacon...and the blankets. Love my blankets!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...