Tuesday, April 5

Springtime

Well, I feel the need to post more now that I am gathering more followers throught UBP11 ... WELCOME to my new readers!  Stick around... it will get better. But today I write with the help of ohamanada's Top Ten Tuesday linkup!!

Top Ten {Tuesday}


I keep trying to "THINK SPRING" in an effort to convince myself that winter is over, and hoping that last weekend was our last snowfall of the season... Seriously, I know that it didn't really start snowing till January, but a short winter is fine with me!!  In anticipation of warmer weather, here is a list of 10 things I like about Spring!

1. Thunderstorms ... especially when I don't have to go anywhere!

2. buds on trees... I have yet to see them this Spring, but if it would warm up enough for me to take a walk, I am sure I could find some!

3. Robins ... I saw my first one on March 1!!  They have since looked incredibly lost everytime it snows, flitting here and there, not really finding a good place to land!

4. Spring jackets... so quick to put on and so much easier to get car seat buckles around

5. Tulips, Daffodils and any other flower associated with Spring... COLOR, I love bright colors. (these are last year's tulips... at our old house)

6. Sunshine and fresh air ...

7. hanging clothes out on the line again... I haven't done that yet because it keeps snowing, but hopefully soon!!!

8. an excuse to make "Christmas" cutouts... with spring shapes and colors!

9. daylight for longer hours ... I am not a huge fan of Daylight Savings Time, but there is something about it still being daylight after dinner for a little bit of playtime!!

10. EDIT: I totally forgot.... Using the grill for the first time of the season... Chicken, hot dogs, burgers, pork chops... so many good things to cook out on the grill!! LOVE IT!!!!  (PS... I still love Thunderstorms, too)


Apparently it is hard than I thought to come up with 10 things to talk about... I have a few other great ideas for TopTenTues, but need to get up to 10 items.  For more great top tens... go visit OhAmanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...