Monday, April 4

Sacrifice of Thanksgiving

This week has been a rough one... I have not been myself, and my family has suffered the brunt of my frustrations... still I know that God is still giving me gifts every day, so today I offer up a sacrifice of Thanksgiving.

Psalm 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.

364. chatting with my little sister for a bit... can't wait to see her in less than 3 weeks for her baby shower!
365. hiding in my craft room and making MORE baby-thankyous for her!!


366. friends and neighbors helping us out until we got our van back!
367. finally getting our van back after 10 days... nice to be able go places together as a family again!
368. answered prayers ... healthy baby born 4 weeks early, successful surgery for a friend's father
369. forecasted snowstorm only being an inch or so!!
370. re-enrolling my kids for private school for next year... and knowing God will provide!
371. my husband sharing his coconut crunch coffee with me!!
372. successful errand running with 3YO in underwear!!
373. joining in the Ultimate Blog Party '11 ... my post is here!
374. Date night ... dinner theatre!
375. Wildlife... right in my back yard/field! Today it was geese!
376. selling some baby cards and some thank yous to some local friends!!
377. sunshine and hot coffee
378. hearing how God is working in the body of Christ on the other side of the world... Yes, there are Christians and churches in India, Bangladesh, Myanmar... etc!
379. Crockpot Lasagna
380. A scooped icecream shaped cloud in the sky!!
381 . Starting my Monday in the Psalms

Psalm 117 O Praise the Lord all ye nations; praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: & the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise ye the Lord.


I am going to keep counting... wanna join in? Visit A Holy Experience for more #1000gifts

2 comments:

  1. Julie Anne,

    You were a godsend for me today. I wanted to make lasagna easily for dinner tonight, but I was really dreading it UNTIL voila...there was #379 crockpot lasagna and when I clicked on the words I got the "how to" and a COUPON! Does it get any better than this? I don't think so. Thank you so much.

    Hugs and hallelujahs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked over from Ann’s link.

    I heart picking a favorite from each list – my favorite from yours this week is: 380. A scooped icecream shaped cloud in the sky!! (because that REALLY IS a scoop ice cream in the sky – and you got a picture of it – I’ve never seen one like that – I heart that!!!) {smile} and thank you for this.

    God bless you and keep you – and all of yours Julie Anne.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...