This week has been a rough one... I have not been myself, and my family has suffered the brunt of my frustrations... still I know that God is still giving me gifts every day, so today I offer up a sacrifice of Thanksgiving.
Psalm 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
364. chatting with my little sister for a bit... can't wait to see her in less than 3 weeks for her baby shower!
365. hiding in my craft room and making MORE baby-thankyous for her!!
366. friends and neighbors helping us out until we got our van back!
367. finally getting our van back after 10 days... nice to be able go places together as a family again!
368. answered prayers ... healthy baby born 4 weeks early, successful surgery for a friend's father
369. forecasted snowstorm only being an inch or so!!
370. re-enrolling my kids for private school for next year... and knowing God will provide!
371. my husband sharing his coconut crunch coffee with me!!
372. successful errand running with 3YO in underwear!!
373. joining in the Ultimate Blog Party '11 ... my post is here!
374. Date night ... dinner theatre!
375. Wildlife... right in my back yard/field! Today it was geese!
378. hearing how God is working in the body of Christ on the other side of the world... Yes, there are Christians and churches in India, Bangladesh, Myanmar... etc!
379. Crockpot Lasagna
380. A scooped icecream shaped cloud in the sky!!
Psalm 117 O Praise the Lord all ye nations; praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: & the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise ye the Lord.
I am going to keep counting... wanna join in? Visit A Holy Experience for more #1000gifts