I am giving thanks for ...
628. creativity, a gift from God
629. all my crafting supplies
630. A dedicated table to making cards, so I can easily come back to my card-making in between all the children's needs
631. A husband who helps entertain the kids so I can get lots of cards made
632. Anniversaries to celebrate
Summit Christian Academy, who invest in the lives of my little ones. (these were the cards I gave them to say thankyou ...6 of one color to each teacher)
635. glittery spray to make "sparkling" candle flames
636. a friend of a friend who wanted a variety of Birthday Cards.
637. having a card idea come together for me... not just in my head, but on paper, too!
638. working on my blog post Sunday night, because I know that I am going to be super busy tomorrow!
639. anticipating a family day for Memorial Day
640. giving thanks for those who sacrificed for me to have FREEDOM!!!
linking up with