So, I have been avoiding blogging lately in an effort to get the right perspective, right priorities... it's not working! I have not been counting my blessings either, so I want to just focus on what is RIGHT in my life right now! So here's my re-cap of the last 2 weeks! Last time I counted some of my blessings, I was in the middle of some time away with my sweet hubby (read more about him, here). so here are some other things I enjoyed on our mini-vacation along with a recap of the last 2 weeks...
672. some great Spanish food
673. a massage
674. window seat on the airplane
675. a new VAN for our family!!
676. Attending LYFE Conference
677. beginning with some great entertainment from Harris III
679. some great workshops and encouragement from God's Word
680. great food, including a warm apple dumpling
682. hugs and kisses from my kids after many days away
683. my 3YO ... "I missed you, Mommy, I missed you a lot!"
684. the beauty of a red cardinal in my yard
687. my 6YO and 8YO giving me the "morning off" by making breakfast (bagels)
688. getting a hair cut after WAY TOO LONG!
689. a beautiful moonrise
691. tender hearts of little children
692. rain to mix with tears
693. flowers on kitties grave
694. taking the kids to a ball game!
695. attempting to get a normal picture of my four kids (normal is relative!)
699. fireworks after the game
700. tired but happy kids
701. Saturday morning pancakes made by my hubby
702. milk mustaches
703. my girls remembering the Wkids fun center at Wegmans after a long day (childcare at the grocery store)
704. the prospect of a new lead pastor at our church
705. hearing our candidate preach!
706. singing in church
707. steaks on the grill for Father's Day
708. my dad calling ME on Father's Day! :)
709. counting my blessings, naming them one by one!
710. knowing His mercies are new every morning ... and there is grace for the day ahead!
711. receiving One Thousand Gifts in the mail last week... now I need to go read it!
getting closer to 1000 with Ann Voskamp...