Thursday, August 18

25 random things

another re-post from January 2009, although this one had to be edited because some of them didn't apply anymore.  just giving you a little chance to get to know me while I am on my blogging break! :)



1. I grew up in the Buffalo, NY area and I HATE cold and snow!!

2. My middle name is Anne ... with an "E"

3. I attended the same Christian school from Kindergarten through 12th grade.

4. I played soccer and was on the All-star team for THREE years!

5. I wanted to be an architect when I grew up and even did some floor plans of dream houses.

6. I birthed four children in 4 1/2 years! (no twins)

7. I didn't own a pair of jeans until I was in high school.

8. I don't have my ears pierced ...nothing else is pierced either!

9. I (use to) live in a 2 bedroom trailer with four kids, ages 5 and under!!

10. I once worked (as a secretary) for a stained glass studio (Baut Studios). It was an awesome experience.

11. I have hypothyroid.

12. I hated babysitting growing up and would not change diapers when I did.

13. I love reading Amish novels. (I can't remember the last time I read a fiction book... now I read blogs)

14. I am a Buffalo Bills fan (of sorts)

15. My husband is trying to convert me to Mac computers... it might work except that I hate change and I like Microsoft Word and Excel.

16. I was seeing a counselor for almost 2 years... struggling with post-partem, seasonal affect disorder, perfectionism, and dysthymia (all self-diagnosed) ...some days I think I should go back!

17. I love dark chocolate... Dove is the best!

18. I started drinking coffee when I was pregnant with child #3... it had to be highly diluted with milk, chocolate and other flavors. Now I drink it with just a little bit of sugar and some cream. I think it is rotting my teeth.  (update: my hubby has asked me to give up caffeine to see if that will help with my mood swings... PRAY for me)

19. I can't remember the last time I went to the dentist. (I finally went to the dentist last fall after about 7 years!)

20. I love watching movies/TV with my hubby... just vegging on the couch, eating snacks together and keeping warm under a fuzzy blanket!!

21. The farthest West I have ever been is Ohio.

22. I hate shopping!

23. My new favorite for my girls is girly jeans... with flowers and butterflies all over them!! (I would never wear them, I just like them for little girls)

24. I was a tomboy growing up... hated the color pink and my favorite Christmas present was my race track!!

25. I love to make cheesecake!!


what should I know about you?!??!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie!
    Some of those things I knew, some I didn't know! You are a walking paradox!! Aren't we all!?
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I didn't know all those things...<3
    mom

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...