Tuesday, October 25

Blog Bash 2011

I love parties... they normally mean food!  However, this is a Blog Bash and I am going to have to make and provide my own food for this one because it's all online!


Courtney from WomenLivingWell is our beautiful host for this blog party.  She listed some categories of  blogger types and right away I was stumped... I am not sure I see myself in any of these categories exclusively. If you are a regular reader of my blog, tell me in the comments what category you see me in!

The categories are:
Devotional and Inspirational Bloggers {I try to be "inspirational"}
Recipe Bloggers {I occasionally post a good recipe (or at least link up to some good ones)}
Marriage and Family Bloggers {I am all for marriage and family, but that's not really what I blog about}
Homeschool Bloggers  {I don't homeschool}
Health/Fitness/Beauty Bloggers  {There is no health, fitness or beauty going on here}
Organizing, Decorating, and Crafty Bloggers  {I am improving my decorating skills and I love being crafty... but mostly paper crafts}
Adoption Bloggers  {I am not pursuing adoption... although I am thankful for my adoption into the family of God}
Foreign or Missionary Bloggers {I am not foreign/missionary}
Money Saver, Product Review and Giveaway Bloggers  {I would love to do product review and giveaways, but haven't gotten into it yet}

So to sum it up, I see myself as a sometimes Crafty, sometimes Inspirational blogger, with some recipes thrown in, who is also open to giveaways!

In case you want to know a little bit about me... Random things

In case you want to see some of my cards ... my posts w/ cards  

It's way past time for a new family photo, but here's a pic of my family this summer!



and a few more random things about me...
I am on a Psych rerun kick (hurray for Netflix)... which makes blog writing take twice as long! :)
I have chickens (3 hens and rooster...which wasn't supposed to be a rooster)
I wish I was at Relevant but didn't have the guts to ask my hubby if I could go

so say "hi" in the comments and let me know what brings you back to a blog and then go join the party!!!

4 comments:

  1. cute post, like how you added the categories and where you fit! Nice to meet you.

    Blessings,
    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you! I found your site thru WLW:)

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm here from the Blog Bash! I'm also one of those bloggers that sometimes fits into lots of categories!

    Rachel @ TheSingingSparrow.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...