And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
thankful for my 4YO birthday girl, with breakfast muffin
thankful for brief sunshine
57. thankful for homemade chocolate frosting
58. the warmth of my sun porch on this chilly day
59. reading to my 4YO who needed up close mommy time
60. some great blog posts... and remembering this about my kids... "You is kind, you is smart, you is important"
61. Snow FINALLY falling ...and for some reason, I didn't take a SINGLE picture!!
62. 6YOgirl's memory of making french toast a long time ago,
63. ugly beautiful of prep to play in snow
bonus memory ... making Peanut Butter and Jelly crackers with my sisters on Sunday nights... and doing it with my kids instead! :)
64. Yummy bacon (that's wrinkly, right?) on potato soup;
65. smooth baby tooth falling out of 6YO's mouth
66. FINALLY folding 6 loads of laundry (while watching football)
Some other gifts this week...
individuality (yes, that is flowers with plaid!)
AWANA Grand Prix fun... the kids creativity, making cars with Daddy, have fun at the race, Nathaniel winning for design!!