Friday, January 20

My Dream

Do you have a dream? Will you share it with me?

I have a dream...


that someday, just maybe, my hobby of card-making will possibly turn into a profit.

That others will find beauty in my creations and want to send them to their friends and family.

That I would actually send out some of the cards that I make and be a blessing to others.

That just maybe I could pursue my artistic passions and support my habit of purchasing paper crafting supplies because somebody, maybe even you, would help me create a website store front that would be eye-catching and people (maybe even you) would purchase some of my creations and spread the word of my would-be home business.

My dream is to be a paper crafter, artisan, small business woman...

What is your dream?

This photo was taken as a part of Project 52, on auto focus (because I'm a paper crafter, not a professional photographer) and edited in Picasa.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

2 comments:

  1. All the best to you in pursuing your dream! Your cards are beautiful. My dream and goal for this year is to have a successful business selling handmade accessories for you and your home and also to sell quilt patterns and meal planning ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic dream! It looks like you are well on your way. Those cards are so beautiful. I am not really a card person, but with cards like that I might become one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...