I am so excited that I am still going strong with the Joy Dare Calendar... it's soo much fun and I love that my son checks the paper everyday too!! Here's my list from last week!!
140. Gift behind a nesting box door.
141. Gifts behind a freezer door, a pantry door, a fridge door... well-stocked with food to meet the needs of my family
142. Gift behind the oven door... fresh brownies cut out into hearts for after-school snack!
143. Grace, Amazing Grace;
144. unconditional love shown thru Wesley
145. life filled with loving family!
146. The whole book of 1 John!
147. LOSING clutter in the "junk" drawer
148. FINDING bathroom sink under all the toothpaste spit
149. MAKING pinwheels for cardmaking
150. Listening to my kids look for shadows
151. The shadow of my coffee stream from the Keurig
152. My son finding a turtle shadow on his field trip to aquarium
153. Bonus shadow next day... Little girl coloring on sun porch
154. watching the fog roll in while feeding the chickens
155. Working with my girls to make pizza dinner
156. Folding laundry for my family... So thankful for abundance
157. Giving (and receiving) hugs from my kids and husband
158. Festival of Ice maps
159. Recipe cards
160. Making baby shower gifts with paper
161. Using the February Joy Dare calendar
162. running to Krispy Kreme with my son for Dark Chocolate Donuts
163. taking lots of cold meds
164. sun all day
always counting... and giving thanks that my kids have started counting with me!!