continuing the Joy Dare...
March 5 (gifts found)
210. Big brother helping little sister find her blanket! Little sister declaring "you're my hero"
211. Finding sunshine, peace and quiet on the sunporch!
212. Finding enjoyment in my kids help in the kitchen... A little bit
March 6 (bent, broken, beautiful)
213. Bent line of geese flying north
214. Broken bacon bits for dinner (recipe to come)
215. Beautiful moment of togetherness of my little girls
March 7 (in kitchen)
216. Bright red strawberries (and the kids that couldn't get enough of them)
217. Keurig coffee with yummy creamer
218. Not crying (or yelling) over spilt milk
219. lunches pre-made for tomorrow morning
March 8 (loud)
220. morning rush at Starbucks
221. kids playing "ninja" together (they can be so fun sometimes!)
222. wind/rain storm before bed
March 9 (carved)
223. Carving out time to write
224. brave girl climbing (un)carved tree ... on Saturday!
March 10 (gifts in Jesus)
228. joint heirs
March 11 (gifts read)
229. Psalm 141:3-4
230. book of poetry
231. perusing Five Minute Friday posts!