Wednesday, July 4

Chocolate Filled Strawberries

Just another fun Pinterest success...


Chocolate and Strawberries make a perfect combination, but I've always been afraid of making chocolate dipped strawberries... I have no idea, just one of my weird quirks... So when I saw this awesome pin, I knew I wanted to try it!!

1. Find some really nice, red, big strawberries... the bigger, the better...

2. Wash them

3. Hull them with the handy dandy Pampered Chef Strawberry huller (which as far as I can tell is no longer sold through Pampered Chef... a shame, cause it's a fantastic kitchen tool)

4. Then scoop into the strawberry and get all the extra white flesh out...

5. Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave, at 30 second intervals until it's all melted

6. Then spoon the chocolate into the strawberries... Now here is where you might want to do it different from me and get a mini muffin tin! I went with the original idea of using old egg cartons and my sweet husband worried greatly about the germs from chicken eggs (ya know, cause I used to have chickens)

So go with a mini muffin tin to hold your strawberries upright while you put them in the fridge to harden a bit.

7. Then display on a nice serving plate and enjoy!!



Yum... now go make some!



1 comment:

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...