|this is what I look like with glasses... which I never wear in public.|
So we are down to THREE WEEKS until Allume Social and I am super excited! For many reasons... come back next week for the things I'm looking forward to! :) But this week is all about what my roommates need to know.
Yes, I am staying in a hotel room with 3 girls I met on-line (here's hoping none of them are ax murderers). Which I'm sure they aren't... just check out their websites. Crystal, Monica, and Mary Beth.
So in the spirit of the Allume Community, here are 10 things they should know.
1. I love DARK chocolate, and coffee, and Nutella, and DARK chocolate. (I know Hershey is just minutes away, but it just doesn't compare to Dove dark chocolate) :)
2. I must sleep on the right side of the bed (when looking at it) and I can not be in the position of closest to the door... You never know who might try to break in at night and I figure I have a better chance of survival if I'm not the first person they come across... Selfish, I know, but I want to be able to sleep... for a couple of hours at least!
3. I am left handed... and proud of it.
4. I'll be so busy all day long that I won't think of my family hardly at all. Until it's time to go to bed, then I might cry like a baby!
5. Because I am not flying, I will be bringing my own pillow... maybe 2. I hope my ride, Donna, is okay with that (also someone I met through a twitter party).
6. I am a pessimist and often the party pooper. I'm hoping you can break me of this.
7. I make handmade cards ... but not as much as I would like. I may bring a sampling to ask for your opinion... Would you buy them? How much do you think they are worth? etc.
8. I'm very insecure (see #7) and I worry too much what other people think. I know in my head that you guys love me and will welcome me with open arms, but I'm still very nervous!
9. I grew up with all sisters, so this whole room sharing thing, I'm good at it... although I might act shy at first. The FMF party should cure me!
10. I'm a follower, not a leader. I hate to make decisions.
and so as to not end on a negative note... I seriously can't wait to meet you!!!
to you and all my other future Allume best friends, you can find me...
trying to sell my cards
PS. did I mention chocolate? and coffee?
See you at Allume! Can't Wait!!