Sunday, October 6

#31Days of Dove Promises-Six


Keep the promises you make to yourself!!


 photo P1130671_zps43f8d190.jpg

My promise this weekend was to go analog! It's been too long! So I worked ahead and scheduled some posts and scheduled some tweets and then I'm shutting it down and enjoying my kids and enjoying my craft room and enjoying church and friends and enjoying my hubby!!


Oh, and chances are, I will be enjoying some chocolate, too!

Community Conversation: Make a promise to yourself today... and share it with us... and then KEEP it!!


 photo 1abc6359-4158-4bb8-974f-49cf3060c5d5_zpsec059870.jpg

Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...