Saturday, October 5

#31Days of Dove Promises-Five

psst... this is my 500 published post on this blog... I thought you might want to know... not counting the seven years I blogged on Xanga...

And I blog because I enjoy it (most of the time!)
So our little promise today is...

 photo P1130462_zps08783251.jpg

What do you enjoy? I enjoy writing... sometimes.
I enjoy laughing and don't do it as often as I should.
I greatly enjoy ONE on ONE time with my kids (all four of them at once? that's another story).
I also enjoy making cards and that's what I'm going to do this weekend!! Not sure where it fits in the chocolate series, but maybe I will have a chance to share some of my cards with you soon!!

Keeping it short, because it's the weekend and I'm hoping to go analog... it's been too long!

Community Conversation: What do you enjoy? When's the last time you indulged it...


 photo 1abc6359-4158-4bb8-974f-49cf3060c5d5_zpsec059870.jpg

Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!


1 comment:

  1. I seriously love your 31 days series...maybe because chocolate is one of my love languages. ;) Hey, if you'd like a guest post for one of the days this month, I have an awesome story about a Dove Promise that I carry in my wallet...just an offer. No pressure to accept. :) Hope you have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...