Wednesday, October 23

#31Days of Dove Promises-TwentyOne

Wednesday night... It's finally here ... Allume Blogging Conference!!!

 photo 0e9544692c324986bc67be8aa37183ce_zpsdc9d6673.jpg

It's Wednesday night and I have been feeding the anticipation for days, weeks, even months!!  and tomorrow morning bright and early I will be hopping on a plane headed to Allume and I am just giddy with anticipation of reconnecting with old friends, meeting new friends and learning SOO, SO much!!

I am anticipating some great fellowship, some great food, some laughter, coffee, cupcakes, singing, praying, learning, listening ... and so much more!

I am anticipating hearing from God... would you pray for me that I would be listening for His voice this weekend?! I am so blessed to be able to attend again this year and I want to receive what God wants for me in this weekend, not just what I might be expecting!!

Community Conversation:  What are YOU anticipating? ... another piece of chocolate perhaps? :)






Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...