Wednesday, October 30

#31Days of Dove Promises-TwentyFour

It is October 30 and our #31Days series is coming to an end. I'm giving myself grace for the days missed. Come back tomorrow for my closing post.

I have a few cheerleaders in my life... friends that just encourage me, point me in the right direction, wave their pompoms when I discuss my dreams and give me a swift kick in the pants when I need it. A few of them live near me and I see them regularly and I am soo thankful for them... but today I want to talk about the ones I've seen just once or twice in my life.

Because their smiles... Lit up my life this past weekend!!

 photo 77feb264068700408051045151db738c_zpsaa775269.jpg


There is no way I could list them all, and if I start I am sure to miss someone! The friends I connected with at Allume filled my heart and soul and shared their contagious smiles with me!! Here are just a few of them!




I'm a bit of an introvert and sometimes I liked just being alone in my room or heading to the quiet of the prayer room, or entering a session all by myself... But when I ran into these dear ladies (and a few more that I did not upload pictures with yet), each time their faces lit up with a smile to see me, which caused my face to light up and my heart to light up.

So remember how important your smile is... to those around you and to your own heart!

Did you know that a smile is contagious? You really should smile more (and so should I)!






Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your dad is right and you should write a book. You could start by using your Dve promises add some scripture and you'd have a month of devotions.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...