Thursday, October 31

#31Days of Dove Promises-TwentyFive

Day 25: Twenty Five seems like a good number to end on... not quite 31, but better than nothing!!

Guess What...  I have an addiction to Dove Dark Chocolate. Thanks for letting me share it with you this month. And if you want to be my BFF, it's highly recommended that you come bearing dark chocolate...

Because "The fastest way to my heart is chocolate."

 photo b84916ff80b9f19d7acc9fd1fb72698d_zpsc783d3c7.jpg


My mom has a tendency to bring me a bag of Dove Chocolate on the rare occasion that she is able to come visit us. And I have a good friend who used to bring me some semi-regularly... She moved away so that doesn't happen anymore! (I miss her... and for more than just the gifts of chocolate) And my sister-in-law has been pretty awesome with sharing the gift of Dove chocolates with me at all the major holidays!!

So I have quite a large stash of (empty) Dove Promises wrappers floating around just waiting to be turned into short and sweet blog posts. But we have reached the end of October and I'm thinking my writing may need to take another direction for now. Not that we won't see a Dove Promise sneak in here every so often. If you don't want to miss them, be sure to subscribe!

And if you missed any, which is likely, be sure to stop by the main page for links to all the fun sayings we talked about this month!! :)

Community Conversation:  What is your favorite chocolate? Do you have a Dove promise that would make a great blogpost... tell us all about it!






Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...