Wednesday, December 18

Dayspring Christmas favorites



I haven't mentioned it recently on here, but I'm a bit of a Dayspring fan!!  And I love that they have sales very regularly! I just wanted to get on here and share a few things in case you still need some Christmas gifts, because they are having a Christmas Sale ! They have some awesome ones! AND Now through Thursday, December 19th DaySpring is offering a free upgrade to 2-day shipping with code FREE2DAY at no extra charge! So you can get your gifts in time for Christmas!!

I want to share some of my favorite Christmas items...

I love, love, love this cookie platter and use it every time I'm taking cookies somewhere during the Christmas season (and I've been known to use it at other times throughout the year as well). It is just the perfect reminder that Christmas happens because of the ultimate gift that God gave us... His Only Son! and when the cookies are gone and the platter is empty, we remember that it's all about God's love.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I also love these dessert plates that coordinate (unfortunately, I can't seem to find them on the site anymore, so they must have discontinued them). And I pulled them out for the month and we use them all the time... not just for special entertaining! Because my kids and husband are special enough for the special Christmas plates! and it's been wonderful to hear my early readers sounding out the words and proclaiming, "Jesus is the Gift!"
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


And then there is this sweet trio of tealight holders with nativity images on it... If I had the space and money, I would start collecting Nativity sets... although I hear they are a bear to dust ;)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I recently acquired (Yes, I bought them for myself) 2 mugs from the Love Came Down  Collection!! Because I love, love, love mugs ... in fact I wouldn't mind collecting a few more (see below)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


And a few items that I don't have yet, but are on sale and I would love to own!!!
I would love these red and white mugs to go with my plates!!
Jesus Is The Gift - White Mug
Jesus Is The Gift - Red Mug

And I'm in love with their new Lyrics for Life line... and this one is on sale for $4.99!!! Check it out!
Lyrics for Life - Here I Am to Worship - Wall Art


So check out all the great products and be sure to add code FREE2DAY to upgrade to 2-day shipping for FREE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...