Tuesday, December 17

Creating in 2013

So, after a less-than-stellar response (ie. not a single comment) to my first "seasonal 31Days" post, I am hesitant to do another one, but I have a few more ideas up my sleeve... and I have all these great end-of-year-posts flying around my head, but I haven't been very disciplined in getting them written down... so they just keep flying! Maybe some day soon, I will reign them in and share some really poignant thoughts with you.

Part of the "end of year" posts is thinking on my One Word for the year... which was CREATE... and included writing and cardmaking. So although there hasn't been much writing and blogging around these parts lately, it's because I've been doing a bit of creating of another sort...  wanna see?!!?!

I'm so glad you asked!


I made a little bit of this...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

and a little bit of that...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


and some of this, too!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


That's what my weekend consisted of ... and also one major shoveling job which my muscles are still recovering from!!!

Is your Christmas shopping/crafting/decorating/baking done yet?!?!!






3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Your cards are so perfectly you! I've been doing a little creating myself. Shopping is mostly done, just discovered an Amazon order was shipped to an old address and had to be reordered. So glad I did the trial of Prime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!! and Amazon Prime is a little addictive... :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards, friend! You truly have a gift. (And we will talk about a little bartering soon...really.) :) Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...