Wednesday, December 11

Dove Promises: Holiday Edition 1

So, it's that time of year... the holidays!

And what we crave most during the busyness of shopping, wrapping, writing cards, decorating, and baking, is a little more chocolate, right? So I decided to revive my #31Days of Dove Promises series for a few days... Maybe one, maybe five, maybe ten, we will see how it goes. Because although we all know that Chocolate is good any time, there is just something about Christmas that shouts, "We need more chocolate!"

So I just wanted to remind y'all...

 'Tis the season for chocolate 



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



 And if it's good Dark Chocolate, that's even better

I have to be honest with you all for a few moments here. I can't remember the last time I ate a Dove Chocolate... can you believe it?!??!! I finished my bag sometime in November, I think... EARLY November... and while I found a good sale or two, they always seemed to be out by the time I got to the store. :(  But the good news is, I haven't missed it... ONLY because I've been indulging in Christmas cookies, Christmas cookies, and more Christmas cookies... and maybe a few Christmas candies here and there.

I wouldn't complain though if Santa put a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate Promises in my stocking, though...


And lest you are concerned that I have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas, I haven't. This is just a light-hearted post on my love of all things chocolate. (thank you for grace)


Community Conversation:  Do you eat more chocolate in December than the rest of the year? and do you prefer Christmas candies or Christmas cookies?






So, I'm reviving my #31Days series for a little bit this month. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together during the holidays!


3 comments:

  1. I will take almost all confections Christmas-y as long as there is NO almond extract, thank you very much! It's really hard to say if I eat more chocolate, but definitely cookies and other snacky/desserty treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I am forever indebted to you for starting the conversation on this week old blog post, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore... NO ALMOND EXTRACT?!?!?!!?!? That's in some of my favorite Christmas cookies... :) although I have plenty of PB concoctions I can share with you! :)

      Delete
  2. I eat more of everything chocolate this time of year - doesn't matter if it's candy or cookies, as long as its chocolate! :) Jen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...