I've been keeping my eye on Five Minute Friday, even though it's been almost TEN MONTHS since I last blogged. So I thought I would attempt a blog post.
Here are 10 reasons I haven't been blogging:
1. Life got busy.
2. Life got really busy.
3. Then, I got lazy.
4. The notion that I couldn't start blogging without a special relaunch of my blog complete with a redesign and lots of cool giveaways.
6. procrastination and laziness...
7. wanting to start with a month of prescheduled posts.
8. I figured no one missed my writing, that my story isn't that important.
9. I don't think I can sustain a regular posting schedule.
10. The Chihuahua of FEAR.
And then 10 reasons I should start blogging again:
1. Writing is good for the soul
2. I love the blogging community
3. I have some new release books that I am reading that I need to share with you all.
4. I am part of the #FTFBloggingTeam, which means I should be blogging about the awesome ministry of Fair Trade Friday.
5. I have some giveaway ideas and I know how much my few readers (is there anybody here) love giveaways!
6. I have been writing on and off over the last 10 months, I've just been too chicken/lazy to post things
7. I don't want to be a "quitter."
8. Blogging is a creative outlet and I need creative outlets.
9. I have a story to tell... We all do and story is important.
10. It only takes "5 minutes" so I should have no problem blogging!
I wanna write, I really do... am I willing to take five (or TEN) minutes?