Thursday, July 1

Praying for my husband

Dear Wesley,

I am praying for you...

It has been an interesting week. Sunday night was wonderful as I asked my dear husband how I could pray for him, prompted by Courtney in our summer challenge. It was amazing to me how much he talked that night. It was so wonderful to have the flow of communication! :) and I did pray for him and continued to pray for him this week, even amidst the craziness of my week and the serious struggles I had with my little ones.

I definitely have to watch my timing in asking him this loaded question... One day I asked him as he was headed out the door for work. He didn't have the time to think through it and was a little frustrated with me. I guess I will just make an effort to go through this list from Stormie Omartian's book, The Power of a Praying Wife.

1. His Wife

2. His Work

3. His Finances

4. His Sexuality

5. His Affections

6. His Temptations

7. His Mind

8. His Fears

9. His Purpose

10. His Choices

11. His Health

12. His Protection

13. His Trials

14. His Integrity

15. His Reputation

16. His Priorities

17. His Relationships

18. His Fatherhood

19. His Past

20. His Attitude

21. His Marriage

22. His Emotions

23. His Walk

24. His Talk

25. His Repentance

26. His Deliverance

27. His Obedience

28. His Self-Image

29. His Faith

30. His Future

I didn't do a stellar job this week, but I do have this book and will be pulling it out again soon!! Thank you, Women Living Well for a great challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...