What I would love to eat all year long!
1. Buckeyes ... seriously, is there any better Christmas cookie/candy??!??! I learned how to make these from my inlaws, straight from the Buckeye State!
2. Dad's Roast Beef ... it's melt in your mouth delicious. I did not know beef until I experienced a Wilson Christmas Eve party!!
3. Eggnog ... not that disgusting chemical tasting stuff that you find in the grocery stores! This stuff is HOMEMADE (with raw egg, sshhh!) Many thanks to my Dad, I grew up on this stuff!
4. Candy canes ... okay, I eat them all winter long in my hot chocolate, but you can only buy them during the holidays!
5. Cream Cheese Brownies (made from scratch with German chocolate) ... one of my mother's Christmas treats... I have only had them when I visited home the last 12 years, but I wasn't going home this year and I HAD to have them, so I attempted them myself this year, and they were delicious!!
Okay, I thought this would be WAYYY easier... but all I can come up with is all the Christmas cookies... is that cheating???
so I am going to add Thanksgiving to the "holiday" food I want to eat all year long... especially because I never had Thanksgiving because of our family sickness!!
6. Turkey with GOOD gravy... oh, I missed that this year
7. my inlaws Thanksgiving Stuffing (my inlaws know how to eat, and make some really tasty foods!! :) It's really just Pepperidge Farm stuffing cubes, and they add sausage, celery, onions and lots of butter!!
8. Green Bean Casserole... just because I love the French's Fried Onions on top... another item that I really eat more than just the holidays! :)
9. Candy Cane Hershey Kisses... discovered them last year, indulged this year!! :)
10. seasonal flavored coffees and coffee creamers!!! ...Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha,
Okay, Top Ten Tuesday isn't as easy as I thought, but at least I am blogging!! :) Feel free to add your favorites to the list in your comment (but no pumpkin pie... I don't like pumpkin pie, I just make it for my hubby!!) Check out more Top Ten here...