I am totally drawing a blank... but I so want to give thanks to God, because I know He is giving me gifts every single day... gonna have to check out the calendar and facebook pages to see what my blessings have been.
279. The sun is shining today (the calm before the coming winter storm) ... must soak up as much VitD as possible today!
280. BIG ONE... listening to my son pray for the people of Bangledesh and 2 of our college girls from church that are going there to teach this year. LOVE that he is listening and learning at church.
281. celebrating God's goodness at our church. Reminder that the church is the PEOPLE and not the building, but we are soo thrilled to have our multi-purpose room back after 4 years!! Awana is so much more fun!!
283. Quiet time at Starbucks
286. decorating some for Valentine's Day
287. Freedom in parenting ... having a day with NO veggies! :) and lots of ice cream
288. more freedom ... Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch... different day, they normally get at least one good meal each day! :)
289. Overflowing amounts of dishes and laundry... it means I have a family to care for
291. My 3 YO eating one dinner without any complaints... and asking for seconds! On a day when I was at the end of my rope!
292. learning more about School Choice Week
293. receiving an application for financial scholarship from Faith First Educational Assistance for our school choice
294. drinking Hawaiian punch.... being a kid again.
295. Saturday night fellowship with church friends
296. having a friend visit on a snow day
297. selling one of my handmade cards locally
299. Birthday cupcakes
not eloquent, but I am remembering that ....Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17
Go see A Holy Experience for more gifts!!