Wednesday, February 2

Word Filled Wednesday

God has me working on my tongue these days!  I am taking part in Beth Moore's SSMT (Siesta Scripture Memory Team) this year... and I have a feeling a lot of my verses are going to deal with my words!!  This month my verse is


Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I will probably work on memorizing the verses surrounding this verse because they are all good!! :)  Memorizing Scripture "works for me"!

linking up to Word Filled Wednesday, Works for Me Wednesday,

4 comments:

  1. such a good verse!

    Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words are like swords and knives against us...we have to be more careful what we do and say. I often ask myself "are my words, actions, and thoughts honoring GOd!? Great verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am with you on watching my words. I will need to add this verse to my list. We are going through some rough stuff right now and my verses are what I am clinging to for strength from God. He is so good and faithful! Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. great verse! it is so good for us to memorize scripture. excited to be following along with your cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...