mostly, this was just your normal week, but I did have two big events in the past week... a Scrap Book Retreat and an unexpected snowday ... both brought lots of gifts from my big God!!
275. Seeing 5-10 Robins in my back yard... on MARCH 1.
277. watching my girls coloring... so precious (btw, I am not a fan of coloring myself)
278. listening to my kids read!!!
279. taking a short walk outside in some brisk air, with bright sunshine!
280. getting a partial weekend away to scrapbook... no cooking, no cleaning, no laundry... just scrapbooking
281. having one of my sisters join me for the Creative Memories Retreat
285. delicious scones
286. a tree in the middle of a lake
288. my husband returning safely home n the middle of an unexpected ice/snow storm!!
289. a snow day (trying to give thanks in all things)
290. pretty ice covered trees
291. ending naptime early to go play out in the snow!!
292. SLEDDING... being a kid again!
293. racing the kids down the hill
294. taking lots of fun pictures while outside
295. gorgeous scenery... right outside my front door!! (love this barn)
and a bonus picture to show that I was having fun, too... although the sun wasn't in a good spot! :)
counting my blessings with A Holy Experience
linking up to Sweet Shot Tuesday... can't choose just one! :)