Top Ten Tuesday again... in an attempt to reach out to my crafty followers, here are my favorite Paper Crafting tools (in no particular order)! what are some of yours?
1. My paper cutter (and the all important black scoring blade) This makes cutting and folding notecards a breeze!
2. Tape runner... I go through this WAY too fast!! So I am not particular on brand, I like whatever is on sale or in stock.
3. Sponge daubers ... my most recent acquisition from Stampin Up! it makes shading and edging my cards soo much easier and keeps my fingers from turning 10 different colors as I work!
4. My corner rounder, faithful for softening the corners of my cards or my sentiments, I have had this for AGES!!!
5. My stash of wooden stamps... mostly from Stampin Up as well, because that's where I started in the card making hobby!
6. My clear mount stamps... I am falling in love with clear mount, acrylix, whatever you want to call them! My first ones came from Close to My Heart... love the alphabet sets, but I also have purchased ones at craft stores. With the clear blocks, it is wonderful to be able to see exactly where I am stamping!!
7. markers and colored pencils (not pictured) in my cute little dollar buckets! Used for all my shading and the buckets are so cheery
8. Glitter... such a fun accent to my cards lately
9. Brads and my tiny hole puncher ... the possibilities are endless!
10. envelopes... you need envelopes to mail your cute cards, and I love to make them matching or coordinating in some way!! Staples had an AWESOME sale on them a week ago, so I stocked up!
bonus... You need to clean your stamps when you are done, so this cleaner and scrubbing pad make it easy!
I like easy, which is why I like Top Ten Tuesday! It gives me a starting point for blogging! for more Top Ten, go here!!
If you want to help support my habit of buying more craft supplies than I need, or you would love some of my handmade cards, check out my shop here, or my facebook page here. I love special orders, so if you see something you like, chances are I can make it again!
And please, leave me a comment with your favorite crafting tools!!