Thursday, April 14

Easter card

Do people send Easter cards?  I don't know... I only made one last year and in honor of CSI Project's theme this week (which is Easter, in case you were wondering), I am going to share it with you!

Made with springy greens and yellows, fun flowers, ribbon and a cute handstamped little bird, this card is perfect for any recipient.

Here is a close up shot of the flower and ribbon!

 and I love making a matching envelope, plus the bird is so cute!

and I am hoping to be inspired tomorrow to make another one maybe, so tell me, do you send Easter cards? would you send a handmade Easter card?  would you buy a handmade one???  if so, go here! :)

and check out CSI Project, for lots more great inspiration!
Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the greens and yellows! My favorite part is the hand stamped little birdie on the front and envelope. Just darling. Yes, I've sent Easter cards before. To friends who live out of town that I wouldn't get to go visit on Easter or family members who can't make it to Easter dinner. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...