Friday, May 20

When Seasons don't seem to be changing

This week's topic ... "When Seasons Change"

START

I confess, I did a little bit of research before I started my Five Minute post today! :)  I wanted to get the Scripture references I had in my mind!

A friend updated her facebook status with Genesis 9:11 "And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth." She was glad that she believed God's Word, or she was gonna wonder about the whole flood thing... apparently she is experiencing a lot of rain!  and while we have had a lot of GRAY, DREARY, CLOUDY, RAINY, depressing days, it hasn't been flooding rains! So I guess I can be thankful.

The other verse that I thought of in regards to seasons is Genesis 8:22  "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."  This is the verse that I am taking God at His word for... because I am beginning to wonder where the heat is... although I might complain if it really hits in July!  So I am looking for some heat and summer.  The seasons don't seem to be changing very well around here ... but I am going to give thanks that it isn't snowing anymore! 

STOP

PS... I also wanted to talk about all the seasons in Ecclesiastes 3, but that would take more than 5 minutes.

Wanna know what #FiveMinuteFriday is all about? Go visit The Gypsy Mama... and then try your own five minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...