Wednesday, August 3

Abide in the Vine

I love Wordles, so when I did a search for "abide in the vine" and saw this, I knew I had to use it! (It's not coming in very big... you might have to go to the wordle site to see it better!)

Wordle: Abide in the Vine

My #SSMT verse for the month of August (or at least the first half) is John 15:4-5


Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


linking up to Word Filled Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. I love this...I have never heard of Wordles I think I need to give this a try!

    Happy Wordfilled Wednesday!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...