Thursday, September 15

orange you crafty ...

Well, it's been a while since I've been crafty and I really have the itch to lock myself in my card making area and not come out... but when I tried to earlier this week, my mind just went blank.  I was really trying to create something new for CSI this week... the theme is the color Orange! But I am not a huge Halloween fan and while I know I can create some great fall/Thanksgiving cards with the color orange, like I said... my mind was blank!  So I searched through my stash and discovered that orange makes a great color for birthday cards... Here are two of my favorites!!

this first one is a nice collage of orange and blue ... so cheery!


 and then there is this more recent one... I just loved the way orange and purple created a perfect birthday card... then I sparkled the flames and this card is really one of my favorites!!

So have you created anything orange lately?!??!  If so you have until Friday at noon to link it up with The CSI Project!!

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love the colors you chose and the candles are such a fun idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...