Monday, November 21

God's Words

When I can't think of anything to say... just want to share the truth of God's Word with you today.

Isaiah 12 We studied this chapter the last 2 weeks in church... INCREDIBLE!!!

And in that day thou shalt say , O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away , and thou comfortedst me. 2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust , and not be afraid : for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. 4 And in that day shall ye say , Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted . 5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. 6 Cry out and shout , thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee. 

 and we sang this song... LOVE IT!!






Is it thanksgiving without Psalm 100?

1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. 

  
I have not been counting the gifts like I have wanted to... but God is still giving them!!  here's just a few of the things I gave thanks for over the last few weeks...


exercising my right to vote ... with my kids in tow.
living in America
freedom
Veterans who serve and sacrifice so we can be free
... and their families who also sacrifice so much!!
a warm van and warm house
tractors


Harvest

falling leaves 
chickens laying eggs


my hubby making me Nutella hot chocolate
sliding into freshly clean bed sheets
65 degree days in November
copuons on packages in the store
playing at the park 
farmers market with a friend and our six kids

apple cider donuts 


coffee date with my husband and friends
Redcup at Starbucks
Moms group at church
a sunny mild November Saturday to take pictures of my kids
rejoicing with Ann Voskamp for pigs in Ecuador 
Bold sunrises...fire in the sky
rainy days... because they aren't snow!
sun breaking through the rain clouds

Wednesday night prayer time at our church
A pastor with a heart for prayer and a heart for our church
little pilgrims and Indians for school Thanksgiving lunches 


an evening making cards... with friends 

a sparkling clean fish bowl 


Snuggling in bed with my kids (and hubby) Sunday morning
kids going thru banks to get money for harvest offering, 
kids singing on the way to church
Giving thanks corporately thru Sunday evening service! 


Have you started counting yet? let me know so I can read your list... and link up with A Holy Experience!






1 comment:

  1. I think I need to start counting? Where did you write it all down?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...