Monday, April 9
Joy Dare counting
308. White clouds giving way to sun
309. dishwasher saving me some work
310. white lights hanging in the window
311. Catching up on some blogging
312. seeing the moon before dark
313. staying up too late
April 4 gifts in His Word
314. Luke 23:34 He said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
315. Luke 24:6 He is not here, but is risen!
316. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing...
317. 11am gift: packing, packing, packing
318. 2pm gift: loading the kids in the car to visit family
319. 6pm gift: bright sun breaking through the clouds, reminding me of the Light!
320. windmills (turbines) are always fun to see
321. Being with my sisters in our childhood home
322. The kids enjoying an Easter egg hunt at Nanny's house
323. An unpleasant but necessary cleansing conversation with my husband.
324. exchanging smiles with my nephew...
325. trying new things... cupcake store!
326. Traditions with the kids
327. Waiting for a large table while eating out
328. Rising up to worship our Risen Savior at church
329. "Welcome to Pennsylvania" sign rising up to greet us on the way home.
330. Rising up our "mountain" returning home!
331. The moon rising outside my bedroom window