ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY FIVE....
Yep that's the number I ended on in my last post of the counting of the #1000gifts!! I think that makes it a pretty good year, especially considering there are a ton more gifts that I didn't actually write down or count but I know that my God was still gifting me, every single day!!
I've jumped back on the Joy Dare and am making a sincere effort to get them written down in my 1000 gifts journal. I am trying to share them on twitter every day and I want to finish out the year with you all here.
So I keep counting...
1086. the quiet of libraries
- Frostys from Wendys
- Prayers of friends
- good sleep
- red barns decorating winter landscapes
- having a mentor and friend
- Dove Dark Chocolates wrapped in red
- Having my husband home again after 4 days away
- a new small camera
- some free write poetry in my last Five Minute Friday of 2012
- 3 deer meandering through my back field... always a treat to see
- snowflake ornaments
- ice cream for homemade eggnog
- Christmas lights;
- our new Christmas tree lights
- smiles on my kids' faces decorating the tree
- singing "Gloria, Emmanuel"
- seeing heavy AM fog as birthday hug from God
- needing sunglasses later in the day
- my kids singing "Happy Birthday" to me
- pizza and wings for birthday dinner!!
- hugs from my kids... and everyday gift
- daily battle to crown Him as King of my life
- desire to craft cards
- tinsel on the tree
- hearing "Silver Bells"
- kisses from my kids (and my husband)
- drinking Southern Pecan @AvodahCoffee
- Christmas cookies I want to make!
JoyDare from SAVIOR
- unconditional love;
- new mercies every morning
- hung--handmade ornament wreath;
- held--frosted Christmas cookies and coffee mug;
- heard--Christmas carols
- cookies frosted by kids;
- crazy Christmas lines;
- creative use of leftovers
JoyDare Artwork Unframed:
- huge flock of birds against gray sky backdrop
- kids artwork on the fridge
- handmade card ideas stuck in my head
and now I'm at 1127... and I keep counting!!