Sunday, October 13

#31Days of Dove Promises-Thirteen


Some times it is just nice to know someone is thinking of you right now. It's also nice to let others know you are thinking of them.  How do you show others that you are thinking of them? I've got some great handmade cards in my etsy shop that you can use to show someone you are thinking of them... :)


 photo P1130608_zps4a2bc37a.jpg

Sometimes, when I'm having a bad day, it can be easy to give myself a little pity party and think that I am all alone and nobody cares and woe is me... But Someone is always thinking of me. and sometimes, I let a little piece of chocolate get all spiritual and remind me of that fact.

So remember, God is thinking of you... If you are His child, you are also His favorite and you are always on His mind! Remember that today and bask in His love... and go eat some chocolate! :)

Community Conversation: Who are YOU thinking of right now?


 photo 1abc6359-4158-4bb8-974f-49cf3060c5d5_zpsec059870.jpg

Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...