Saturday, October 12

#31Days of Dove Promises-twelve

It's Day 12 of my #31Days series on Chocolate, and it's Saturday night and I don't feel like writing... but that's I why I committed to this series in the first place, because sometimes you have to write even when you don't feel like it!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It's been a busy week and weekend and I'm kinda exhausted, but I thought maybe if I indulged in a little Dark Chocolate it would inspire me to write something!

I finished my online class this week. I keep thinking of posting my writing and papers from my class to the blog, but then I chicken out... maybe in November when this short and sweet, but super fun series is done!

So my random thoughts for the evening include... why can't I blog from my ipad, I just can't get this photo the right size.

And then there is the whole parenting gig, it's much harder than I thought it would be; not that I really had any expectations of what I thought parenting would be like. I just know that after this week, I need some more chocolate.

And I need to be more consistent in my parenting (and maybe in my chocolate eating). How do you teach your kids to be disciplined and responsible when you are still learning it yourself?!?!

and that's all I've got for tonight...

Community Conversation: Does eating chocolate help you think more clearly? And how do you teach your kids responsibility?!


 photo 1abc6359-4158-4bb8-974f-49cf3060c5d5_zpsec059870.jpg

Yes, I am working to share one promise every day. To see all my #31Days of Dove Promises head to this page and bookmark it, pin it, or just subscribe to my blog and we can enjoy a little bit of chocolate together every day this month.

and if you have lots of time to spare, check out all the #31Days topics at The Nester!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...