February 27 not much ugly beautiful today... lots of beautiful gifts!
186. clothes out on the line;
187. package from Dayspring; (thank you again @Allume for the giftcard!)
188. yummy dinner
(and the Ugly beautiful)
189. Headache from noisy kids;
190. my kids with strong opinions;
191. needing to work on Fruit of the Spirit
192. The Red Door. God spoke to me (about 2 years ago now) with a door. I'm working on the whole story for a blog post
193. Scripture memorized in 2011... reviewing, bringing it to mind when I need it most.
194. the grace that saved me is the grace that keeps me
195. a very gray sky
196. shimmer of snow and ice today
197. clean roads to drive on
198. Reminder that children are a blessing. The kingdom of heaven is of such.
199. My 8YO son, growing but still a child.
201. green shirt I wore on a date with
202. sharing a Starbucks cup with him;
203. fluffy bathrooms towels
204. NOT needing to wear a coat on this sunny mild March day
205. thankful for my wedding/engagement rings and what they represent
206. soaking in sunshine on our warm sun porch
207. embracing my kids' not fitting the "rule following" mold
208. forgetting to plug in the crockpot before church ... which resulted in cleaning out the fridge of leftovers for Sunday lunch!
208. tree precariously leaning over the driveway
what are you giving thanks for today?