Tuesday, December 18

Finishing up Project 52


Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley






Just finishing out the year with Project 52... don't expect many photography posts from me next year. I have other dreams I'm pursuing!!


So I'm just picking up where I left off last time...




Week 47: Food  Delicious Apple Pie served warm on a vintage Fiesta plate.

Photobucket


Week 48: Giving Thanks our display of thankful leaves taped up throughout November.
Photobucket

Week 49: Oh The Rush! I couldn't wait to get a Christmas tree... So we got it early this year... It's dropping needles like mad already! :)  Here's my kids posing dutifully for me! 
Photobucket Photobucket


Week 50: Christmas Cards some of my favorites that I have made... maybe next year I will sell them in my online shop.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Come back soon for the finale!!!

Week 51: Anticipation
Week 52: Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...