Thursday, July 4

Happy Birthday, America

Independence Day
Fourth of July
America's birthday


an excuse for a parade, a cook-out, and some fireworks!!

and a huge dose of gratitude for the country I live in, and those who defend it!!





and because I don't have time to reinvent the wheel... or write new content on this busy day...

Here are three fun patriotic-themed posts from the past.

Red, White, and Blue handmade cards

Flag Wreath (one of my favorites)

Patriotic Toes

Community Conversation: What are you doing special for the Fourth of July? and I'd love it if you were so inclined to leave a comment on one of my old posts... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...